Den 11. oktober deltager centerleder Noemi Katznelson som moderator til konferencen THE POWER OF BELONGING - The International Togetherness Conference.
THE POWER OF BELONGING
The International Togetherness Conference
How can schools splice individual fulfilment with social and political responsibility? What does it mean to work together for the common good? In a multicultural world, how can we develop our interdependence and our integrity to build a shared future?
In this second International Togetherness Conference, we shall explore the Power of Belonging.
The focus will be on schools as spheres of belonging, on integration and collective action, on promoting democratic understanding and empowering social and political engagement, on managing and enlivening togetherness.
· Tue Halgreen, PISA senior manager, OECD
· Professor Jan Masschelein, head of the Laboratory for Education and Society and the research group Education, Culture and Society, University of Leuven
· Dr Kelly Allen, Educational and Developmental Psychologist, the University of Melbourne
· Professor Kathryn Riley, UCL Institute of Education
· Professor Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, Aarhus University
· Rune Baastrup, managing director Huset DeltagerDanmark
· Søren Hermansen, managing director Energiakademiet
· Morten Andersson, head of Ryslinge Free School
Moderator: Professor Noemi Katznelson, Center for Youth Research, Aalborg University
Price: 160€ for conference alone (free for international participants)
Date: October 11th, 2018 (registration latest June 15th)
Place: The Independent Academy for Free School Teaching, Svendborgvej 15, 5762 Vester Skerninge, Denmark
For yderligere information omkring konferencen klik her.