MA and Ph.D. in Pedagogy and Cultural Geography.
I am a researcher and project manager on several studies on the education, guidance and marginalization area. I am also a member of:
- Board Member, Youth & Generation Network, European Sociological Association
- Member of Nordisk Nettverk: Youth at risk
- Member of the Liaison Committee of the Adult Education Centre under the Union of Education
Field of research:
My key skills are: Youth, education, leaving school after, transition to - and meeting with - youth, at-risk youth and guidance.
Research-wise, I am working with the following areas:
- Young people's motivation and desire to learn
- Young people's transition from primary to secondary education
- Young people and educational guidance
- Young people in danger of not being able to finish an education or being unable to handle the job market